Saturday, August 18, 2012

Have you ever started listing things you miss about home?

The last few days we have been fantasizing about things we miss about home. I think it was both a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that we are leaving as well as truly missing the US. Whatever the reasons, there are things that I truly miss about being stateside, especially - ESPECIALLY - food. To that end, I will now list for you the most important food items I need to experience upon my return.

* Pizza
* PIZZA
* Burritos (Qdoba or Chipotle preferred, but damn it I will eat Taco Bell)
* Sushi
* Olive Garden breadsticks
* Anything from Red Lobster
* Macaroni and cheese
* Oatmeal raisin cookies!!!
* Bacon cheeseburger w/ an over-mid egg
* Orange juice
* Arby's curly fries
* SCOTCH EGGS
* Wendy's Baconator
* Pulled pork sandwich
* Anything with olive oil in it
* Movie nachos
* Mu Shu Pork
* Steak. STEAK.

And finally,

* A ham and cheese sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Your arteries... dear god.

    Seriously, though, this is something I try not to do - it just gets depressing. As much as I love living overseas, sometimes you just want a fucking burrito.

    ReplyDelete